We are a Traxxas authorized dealer and hobby shop specializing in fast flying and racing - either powersports, motocross & dirtbikes, or fast-flying drones and place, and rc trucks and cars.
We are home to Pensacola's off-road RC Race Track for Radio Control cars. Featuring a challenging off-road short-course track with several turns and huge jumps, a 15 foot driver stand for maximum visibility, and charging hook-ups with free electricity provided. Track passes are $10 for a day pass for the whole group, or $20 per month for unlimited use.
We are open 7 days a week: M-F 8am-7pm, Sat 9am-5pm, Sun 9am-2pm.
Click here for ticket information or to order online before you arrive.
Free electricity, free wifi, and free track-side parking is available!
Reserve our track for your school or church group, family, friends, or the whole office and have a blast!
RC Rentals include the car, battery and track access! Click here to learn more.
We also have tons of RC models in stock, click here to shop our selection.
If you break something on the track we have parts in stock ready to replace!
Need an expert diagnosis or repair? We can quickly get you up and running again!
Rules of the RC Track
- Office Check-In - All customers or visitors must check-in at the office before accessing the track or parking/pit areas.
- Parking Lot Speed Limit - When driving in the parking lot, please be safe and courteous to all visitors by staying below a maximum of 5 miles per hour.
- Parking - parking must be done in an orderly fashion according to map/signs. INSIDE the gate parking is reserved for DRIVERS ONLY, and all others must park outside the gate.
- Wristbands - all track visitors must be wearing a wristband in order to access the track.
- Driver Stand - all drivers must be wearing a DRIVER wristband to access the driver stand. No drinks or food allowed on driver stand.
- Kids Behavior - no running, no horseplay. Kids are welcome however they must behave in an orderly fashion at all times.
- Spectators - spectators may NOT drive an R/C vehicle on the track, even one they own, unless they have purchased a DRIVER’s wristband.
- Drivers - only 10 drivers maximum are allowed to be on the driver stand. Once your race is up, you are expected to clear the driver stand to make room for others. During open track times/days, all drivers are expected to act in a courteous and professional manner. This includes rotating and taking turns using the driver stand so everyone has equal use.
- Trash or Litter - garbage bins are located at various places around the track (see map.) These are provided as a courtesy, so please use them and DO NOT LITTER.
RC Club Pensacola
Apologies, the RC Club discount program has ended. RC Club members can still receive rewards program discounts through our website and pick-up in-store.