Tamiya X-SA Kits, Expert Semi-Assembled Series
46701 1/12 X-SA Lunch Box
46703 1/10 X-SA Hornet
New from Tamiya, X-SA Kits. These replace the XB RTR Kits.
Kits are a big part of what we do at Tamiya, but we also understand that some people may not have the time or confidence for the assembly of an R/C model – that is why we have come up with the X-SA series of models. Each product features a fully-assembled and setup chassis with TEU-105BK ESC included, plus a fully painted body with the marking stickers already applied. All you need to do is provide the R/C equipment and battery pack & charger, and you’re ready to drive.
Benefits of X-SA series models
• No need to buy sprays and find a safe place to paint your model in – it’s already been painted by our experts!
• No need to put the time aside for an assembly process, with this finished chassis.
• No worry about miss-attached or mixed up parts!
• Use your own R/C equipment – no duplication of transmitters and receivers from multiple finished models.
• The series kicks off with classic names – don’t miss this chance to get ‘ready-for-radio’ Tamiya legends!
• A stylish dedicated package will really catch the eye.
• Assembly instruction manual is included for use in maintenance of the model.
• Backup from the extensive range of Tamiya Spare and Hop-Up Option parts.
The post Tamiya X-SA Kits, Expert Semi-Assembled Series appeared first on TamiyaBlog.