Tamiya 58646 RC 1/18 KONGHEAD 6X6 – G6-01 chassis
Tamiya’s G6-01 chassis makes its debut with a Bull Head inspired polycarbonate body. The body sits on top of a 6-wheel drive chassis derived from the capable GF-01!
The Konghead 6×6 is Tamiya’s first ever six-wheeled R/C vehicle ready to pound dirt, asphalt lots and neighborhood streets across the country! This model utilizes a new gear-driven 6WD chassis which is partially derived from the capable Tamiya GF-01 machine. The excellent drive it provides will make for extreme fun while off-road driving. Furthermore, its powerful gear-driven setup allows the Konghead to take on slope inclines of up to 40 degrees!
The polycarbonate body, inspired by Tamiya’s classic Bullhead monster truck, features a brand-new sticker sheet with cool graphics. A host of metal-plated parts includes air cleaners and exhaust (both from the Bullhead monster truck), plus chrome-plated deep rim wheels.
· R/C model assembly kit. Length: 420mm, width: 270mm, height: 280mm.
· The 6WD chassis employs 3 differential gears to transmit power from the front-center-mounted motor to all of the model’s wheels. These differentials are encased in the durable main chassis.
· 6-wheel independent double-wishbone suspension is paired with friction dampers.
· Brand-new polycarbonate body inspired by the classic Bullhead monster truck.
· The kit manual build creates a front wheel-steering model. It also includes instructions to re-assemble it into a 4WS model with steerable rear wheels. NOTE: Separately-sold 4WS function transmitter and R/C equipment are required.
· Compatible with many GF-01 chassis Hop Up Option and spare parts.
· Requires 2-channel radio with ESC, & 7.2volt battery with charger.
· Requires Tamiya Polycarbonate paint to paint the body. (sold separately)