First photo and description of Mini 4WD Tamiya 18654 TOYOTA GAZOO Racing WRT Yaris WRC (MA Chassis)
This TAMIYA Mini 4WD racer recreates the 2019 version of the TOYOTA GAZOO Racing WRT Yaris WRC. The model is based upon the aerodynamically advanced MA Chassis.
About the MA Chassis:
The MA (Midship AERO) Chassis has its motor in the center and features a design which focuses upon achieving outstanding aerodynamic performance. It has six individual low-friction rollers, a rear skid bar and other speedy features developed thanks to years of design experience. The single-piece monocoque frame also guarantees that assembling and keeping the car well-maintained is a task that can be performed by beginners and veteran racers alike. Here, the MA chassis features a 4:1 gear ratio.
• Mini 4WD model assembly kit.
• The stylish Yaris WRC body is molded in 4 pieces (body, rear wing parts x2, nose).
• Includes stickers recreating the car’s distinctive livery.
• Silver color dish wheels are paired with Black low-profile tires.
• Type 130 double shaft motor included.
• Two AA batteries are required (sold separately).
• A wide range of Grade-Up Parts is available separately to customize your machine.
The post First photo and description of Mini 4WD Tamiya 18654 TOYOTA GAZOO Racing WRT Yaris WRC (MA Chassis) appeared first on TamiyaBlog.