First details of upcoming Tamiya 58686 VQS 2020 (Vanquish)
Tamiya 58686 VQS 2020 (Vanquish)
Release date around October 2020 – no images available yet.
The Vanquish (Item 58076) is a legendary buggy from our R/C back catalogue, and now makes a much-anticipated return as a re-issue named the VQS, with tweaks to bring it into the modern day. We have saved owners some work, too, with a pre-cut and pre-painted body that means you’ll be able to get driving that little bit quicker!
• This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
• The classic form of the buggy is captured in lightweight and durable polycarbonate, pre-painted and cut, with holes already made. Stickers are based upon those in the original and just require application to complete the body.
• A bathtub chassis provides a really solid base for the model that lets you enjoy thrilling off-road rides without undue worry.
• Highly rigid aluminium front uprights and efficient universal shafts are designs inherited from the 2011 reissue of the Avante (Item 58489).
• The smooth drivetrain employs the planetary gear differential units from the original Avante.
• ESC & Type 540 motor included.
The post First details of upcoming Tamiya 58686 VQS 2020 (Vanquish) appeared first on TamiyaBlog.