We Need The OSKART 1/2 Scale GoKart Like Now [VIDEO]
We first saw the awesome Oskart machine when Bruno Coelho was presented with one after his IFMAR Worlds win, and the wild go-kart has been on our must-drive list ever since. Hopefully we’ll be reenacting this unboxing video ourselves soon!
The RTR version includes a 33cc Zenoah-based engine, a Spektrum DX2E 2.4GHz radio, a LiPo battery, a 775ml fuel tank, a pilot equipped with customizable suit, helmet, boots and gloves. It is available in 5 different and very appealing colors.
The extremely realistic effect is not only due to the pilot but also to the components:
- Exhaust pipe and manifold exclusively designed;
- Tyres similar to real ones don’t need to be glued;
- Dual ventilated disk brakes 2mm stainless steel;
- Aluminum rear shaft -. 20mm;
- Serial Number engraved in the aluminum rear torsion triangle
The post We Need The OSKART 1/2 Scale GoKart Like Now [VIDEO] appeared first on RC Car Action.