Venom Gambler 1/10 Short Course Brushless RTR Truck
New from Venom:
The Venom Gambler 1/10 Short Course Brushless RTR Truck was designed for the popular 2WD short course racing class modeled after the full-scale LOORRS (Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series) racing trucks. Designed from the ground up, the Gambler represents the latest in race truck design plus a new feature unique to the Venom Gambler…The MORdrive system. Now you can adjust the center of gravity on the fly in the pits by changing the rear transmission position from mid-motor to rear motor. The MORdrive system allows you to fine tune the weight balance and tailor the Gambler to the track conditions to take the competition by surprise!
The Venom Gambler Brushless Motor is a V540 3300Kv Sensorless Brushless motor, which delivers high performance and low maintenance in one package. The finned heat sink case dissipates heat, which helps to maintain performance, even in the toughest of race conditions.
The 80 amp Waterproof ESC, allows you to run in wet conditions without harming any electronics. With the push of a button, you can enter advanced tuning mode and change many settings including the low voltage cutoff, brake force, motor timing, and more.
For the ultimate in smooth drivelines we include our latest innovation, captured pin style VCD. The new design eliminates the micro set screw that typically holds the hinge pin in place. The new VCD captures the pin with a CNC machined aluminum retainer and the pin is free to rotate as needed resulting in smoother, more efficient acceleration and braking.
The Venom Gambler is the only truck that is designed to be two chassis in one. With the MORdrive system, you will have the option to adapt the Gambler to suit the driving conditions.
Fully adjustable racing suspension geometry with multiple shock positions, adjustable camber, toe, ride height, and weight bias.
Battery compartment accommodates 6, 7, and 8 Cell NiMH and 2-3 cell LiPO packs.
The Gambler chassis has a water resistant radio compartment and all the sensitive servo wires are concealed and protected from the elements. Short Course truck style rugged bumpers and mud flaps protect the front and rear while side nerf bars help to keep wheels from tangling up with the chassis. The aggressive Venom Gambler racing body is made from high impact resistant polycarbonate and preprinted with attractive racing graphics.
Age Rating: 14+ With Adult Supervision
Length: 21.73″ (552mm)
Roof Height: 7.89″ (200.5mm)
Width: 11.65″ (298mm)
Wheelbase: 13.01″ (330.5mm)
Ground Clearance: 1.51″ (38.5mm)
Motor: V540 3300kv Brushless Motor
ESC: 80amp Waterproof Brushless ESC
Radio: VR3S 2.4Ghz 3-Channel Radio
- VCD Precision Universal Drives
- VR3S 3-channel 2.4ghz radio.
- High Performance V540 3300kv Sensorless Brushless motor and 80amp Waterproof Brushless ESC.
- Prescreened Impact Resistant Polycarbonate Body with full color Gambler body graphics.
- Battery compartment accommodates 6, 7, and 8 cell NiMH packs and 2-3 cell LiPO packs.
- Racing suspension with fully adjustable geometry.
- Externally adjustable slipper clutch.
- Tough metal planetary gear differential.
- Scale tube bumpers and side nerf bars take abuse and protect the vehicle from damage and tangling with other trucks.
- Threaded composite shocks.
- Sealed radio box keeps your electronics dry and clean.
- Adjustable steering servo saver.
- 3pc Beadlox Wheel System with Griplox Inserts.
- Realistic Pro-Comp AT Racing Tires.
8502 Gambler 1/10 SC BL RTR Truck – Red $ 479.99
8503 Gambler 1/10 SC BL RTR Truck – Blue $ 479.99
The post Venom Gambler 1/10 Short Course Brushless RTR Truck appeared first on RC Car Action.