Traxxas Slash 4X4 Platinum Edition With Low-CG Chassis And Hard-Anodized GTR Aluminum Shocks
This new truck not only features a low-cg chassis and GTR aluminum shocks, but it also comes with a Velineon brushless power system, officially-licensed BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A tires, and front and rear swaybars. Check out all the info below:
The next-generation Slash 4X4 Platinum Edition pushes the performance envelope farther than ever with a redesigned Low-CG chassis that delivers superior handling, maximum corner speed, and lightning fast steering response. Higher speeds make the suspension work harder, so the Platinum Edition includes GTR hard-anodized aluminum shocks with PTFE-coated 13mm bores and titanium-nitride shafts for smooth, consistent damping lap after lap. The Platinum Edition then checks off nearly every box on the Slash 4X4 option sheet to deliver the ultimate in short-course racing performance. The final touches are up to you; Slash 4X4 Platinum Edition is fully assembled and ready to complete with your radio system and battery, and the clear body let’s you apply your signature style.
- NEW Low-CG chassis design
- NEW Hard-anodized GTR aluminum shocks with PTFE-coated 13mm bores and 3.5mm titanium-nitride shafts
- Clear body with overspray film and window masks
- Choose your own radio system and battery (not included).
- Blue-anodized aluminum C-hubs, steering blocks, rear hub carriers and axle nuts
- Front and rear swaybars with optional extra-stiff swaybar set
- Officially-licensed BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A tires molded in soft S1 compound
- Telescoping universal-joint driveshafts
- Included optional sealed center differential installs in minutes in place of the Torque-Control slipper clutch
- Bellcrank steering system with integrated servo saver
- Powerful, efficient Velineon Brushless Power System
- Digital, ball bearing waterproof steering servo
- Waterproof electronics – race in dirt, mud, and water
- Blue-anodized, lightweight aluminum driveshaft
- Revo-spec sealed, silicone-filled differentials
- Heavy Duty 4mm steel turnbuckles
- Efficient rubber-sealed ball bearings
- High-quality hex hardware throughout
6804R – $775.00 MSRP
If you like this article, check out this additional article on Traxxas.
The post Traxxas Slash 4X4 Platinum Edition With Low-CG Chassis And Hard-Anodized GTR Aluminum Shocks appeared first on RC Car Action.