Traxxas Slash 4X4 Mike Jenkins Edition With New Ram Body
The Slash 4X4 is now available with a new Dodge Ram body styling in the official colors of Mike Jenkins’ TORC Pro 4X4 race truck. Check out the press release below for more info:
The award-winning Slash 4X4 is now available with tough RAM styling in the official colors of Mike Jenkins’ TORC Pro 4X4 race truck. The Slash 4X4 is built for versatile, exciting R/C fun on and off the track with its rigid chassis, super-efficient shaft drive, and Velineon brushless performance. Top speed exceeds 40mph with the included Power Cell NiMH battery—over 60mph with an optional Traxxas 3-cell LiPo on board! The combination of long-travel suspension, high ground clearance, and ultra-efficient drivetrain exploits Slash 4X4’s massive Velineon brushless horsepower. Just three gear meshes and a lightweight tubular aluminum driveshaft transfer power to all four wheels for maximum traction. The Slash 4×4 matches the class-defining Slash 2WD model’s legendary toughness and Ready-To-Race® convenience. Innovative waterproof electronics keep the 4WD fun rolling in water, mud, and snow. The Slash 4X4’s new TQi 2.4GHz radio system features a modern design and long range, with even greater tuning potential when you add the optional TQi Docking Base. For short-course R/C excitement, Slash 4X4 is the pinnacle of off-road performance.
Slash 4X4 Features:
- Includes: TQi 2.4GHz radio system, Power Cell 8.4V 3000mAh NiMH battery and charger
- Fully assembled and Ready-To-Race®
- Full-time 4WD, 40+mph out-of-the-box!
- Licensed BFGoodrich® Mud Terrain T/A® tires
- Long-travel suspension
- Optimized bellcrank steering system with integrated servo saver
- Powerful, efficient brushless Velineon 3500 motor
- VXL-3s waterproof speed control
- High-torque, digital, ball bearing steering servo
- Waterproof electronics – race in dirt, mud, and water
- Traxxas High-Current Connectors
- Blue-anodized, lightweight aluminum driveshaft
- Revo®-spec sealed, silicone-filled differentials
- Patented Torque-Control slipper clutch
- Oil-filled Ultra Shocks with progressive rate springs
- Efficient rubber-sealed ball bearings
Street Price: Around $424.99
If you like this article, check out this additional article on Traxxas.
The post Traxxas Slash 4X4 Mike Jenkins Edition With New Ram Body appeared first on RC Car Action.