Traxxas Revo 3.3 Now Available With Traxxas TQi Docking Base And Telemetry System
This new Revo comes standard with a Traxxas TQi docking base and telemetry system, plus it also includes a 5-channel receiver with a built in fail-safe, 17mm aluminum splined wheel hubs, a large capacity 150cc fuel tank, and much, much more. Check out all the details in the press release below:
The groundbreaking Revo 3.3’s advanced chassis, innovative suspension, and potent TRX 3.3 Racing Engine unleash nitro-powered speed and performance no other monster truck can match. Now you can keep tabs on the Revo 3.3’s outstanding performance with the included Traxxas TQi Docking Base and telemetry system. All the telemetry sensors are factory installed to deliver real-time speed, RPM, battery voltage, and temperature data. The TQi and telemetry system join Revo 3.3’s already extensive list of high-performance details that set it well above the competition. Full-time 4WD delivers all-terrain handling and unmatched control, the aluminum Resonator tuned pipe extracts the TRX 3.3 engine’s peak horsepower, and the auto-shifting two-speed transmission delivers commanding acceleration and flat-out speed. Revo 3.3’s heavy-duty reversing transmission lets you easily back out of tight spots with the flick of a switch, while the OptiDrive® system guarantees safe, smooth gear engagement every time. Revo 3.3 is 100% Ready-To-Race®—even rechargeable NiMH packs for the receiver and EZ-Start system are included!
Only Traxxas gives you the power to unlock the full potential of the new TQi Radio System with Traxxas Link, the custom application that integrates your iPhone® or iPod touch® with the TQi transmitter. This powerful App gives you complete control over the operation and tuning of the Revo 3.3, with an intuitive, high-definition graphical user interface. Traxxas Link displays real-time data such as speed, engine RPM and temperature, and battery voltage with stunning high-definition graphics. Traxxas Link gives you the tools for exacting adjustment and superior control while always keeping you informed on your model’s status and speed.
The TRX 3.3 Racing Engine represents over twenty years of building engines that are more powerful, more reliable, and easier to use. The TRX 3.3 Racing Engine offers thoroughbred race performance with its rear-exhaust design, knife-edged connecting rod, composite slide carburetor, and blue-anodized heatsink head. EZ-Start electric starting and Traxxas quality deliver competition-grade horsepower with Ready-To-Race® ease of use.
- NEW TQi 2.4GHz Transmitter with Docking Base
- NEW Factory-installed telemetry sensors: RPM, speed, temperature, and voltage
- 5-channel receiver with Fail-Safe
- TRX 3.3 Racing Engine
- EZ-Start electric starting
- Tall 6.3″ all-terrain Maxx®-sized tires mounted on 3.8″ mirror-chrome Geode wheels
- Polished Resonator dual-chamber pipe
- 17mm aluminum splined wheel hubs
- Large capacity 150cc fuel tank
- Dual 2075 digital high-torque ball bearing servos
- Includes, receiver battery, EZ-Start battery, running accessories and battery chargers
- Large, high-volume dual-stage air filter
- Hard-anodized PTFE-coated GTR shocks
TQi 2.4GHz with TQi Docking Base Features:
- Sleek design with internal antenna
- Docking Base connects the TQi Radio System with an iPhone or iPod touch
- Free Traxxas Link application provides visual access to real-time telemetry, customizable dashboards, fully adjustable steering and throttle percentage (dual rates), sensitivity (exponential), end points, sub-trim, and profile customization and sharing
- Telemetry-enabled 5-channel micro-receiver with dual channel-1 inputs
- Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link Model Memory enabled models
- Built in Fail-Safe
- Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS) Technology
- Uses only 4 AA Batteries
5309 – Revo 3.3 Ready-To-Race® with TQi 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system with Docking Base, EZ-Start, and TRX® 3.3 Racing Engine – $1,120.00 MSRP
If you like this article, check out this additional article on Traxxas.
The post Traxxas Revo 3.3 Now Available With Traxxas TQi Docking Base And Telemetry System appeared first on RC Car Action.