Traxxas Nitro 4-Tec 3.3 Updated With Docking Base And Telemetry Sensors
Traxxas has updated their popular Nitro 4-Tec on-road car with a TQi radio system with Traxxas Link, plus factory-installed telemetry sensors measuring RPM, speed, temperature, and voltage. Check out all the details in the press release below:
The Nitro 4-Tec scorches the asphalt at over 70mph with the Extreme Power of the TRX® 3.3 Racing Engine. It’s our fastest nitro car, and the second-fastest in the entire Traxxas lineup–its speed is exceeded only by the 100+mph Traxxas XO-1! Now you can keep tabs on the Nitro 4-Tec 3.3’s outstanding performance with the included Traxxas TQi Docking Base and telemetry system. All the sensors are installed to deliver real-time speed, RPM, battery voltage, and temperature data. The TQi and telemetry system are the latest features to be added to the already extensive list of high-performance details that put the Nitro 4-Tec 3.3 well above the competition. Full-time 4WD delivers exceptional handling and control, the aluminum Resonator tuned pipe extracts the TRX 3.3 engine’s peak horsepower, and the auto-shifting 2-speed transmission unleashes commanding off-the-line acceleration and flat-out speed. High-traction slick tires hug the pavement, and satin- hrome mesh wheels complete the Nitro 4-Tec 3.3’s unmistakable supercar styling.
Only Traxxas gives you the power to unlock the full potential of the new TQi Radio System with Traxxas Link, the custom application that integrates your iPhone® or iPod touch® with the TQi transmitter. This powerful App gives you complete control over the operation and tuning of the Nitro 4-Tec 3.3 with an intuitive, high-definition graphical user interface. Traxxas Link displays real-time data such as speed, engine RPM and temperature, and battery voltage with stunning high-definition graphics. Traxxas Link gives you the tools for exacting adjustment and superior control while always keeping you informed on your model’s status and speed.
The TRX 3.3 Racing Engine embodies everything we’ve learned from twenty years of making engines more powerful, more reliable, and easier to use. The TRX 3.3 Racing Engine offers thoroughbred race engine performance with its rear-exhaust design, knife-edged connecting rod, composite slide carburetor, and blue-anodized heatsink head. EZ-Start® electric starting, reliable operation, and Traxxas quality make the TRX 3.3 the only engine to offer competition-grade horsepower with Ready-To-Race® ease of use.
Nitro 4-Tec 3.3 Features:
- NEW TQi Transmitter with Docking Base
- NEW Factory-installed telemetry sensors: RPM, speed, temperature, and voltage
- 5-channel receiver with Fail-Safe
- TRX 3.3 Racing Engine
- EZ-Start electric starting
- Blue-anodized Resonator tuned pipe
- Auto-shifting 2-speed transmission
- Efficient 3-belt 4WD drivetrain
- Planetary gear differentials
- 6061-T6 aluminum chassis
- Hex hardware throughout
- Aggressive Prographix® supercar styling
- 2.0” Satin-chrome mesh wheels
- Chassis-centered fuel tank
TQi 2.4GHz with TQi Docking Base Features:
- Sleek design with internal antenna
- Docking Base connects the TQi Radio System with an iPhone or iPod touch
- Free Traxxas Link application provides visual access to real-time telemetry, customizable dashboards, fully adjustable steering and throttle percentage (dual rates), sensitivity (exponential), end points, sub-trim, and profile customization and sharing
- Telemetry-enabled 5-channel micro-receiver with dual channel-1 inputs
- Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link Model Memory enabled models
- Built in Fail-Safe
- Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS) Technology
- Uses only 4 AA Batteries
4807 – Nitro 4-Tec 3.3 Ready-To-Race® with TQi 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system with Docking Base and TRX® 3.3 Racing Engine – $479.99
If you like this article, check out this additional article on Traxxas.
The post Traxxas Nitro 4-Tec 3.3 Updated With Docking Base And Telemetry Sensors appeared first on RC Car Action.