Thunder Tiger Desperado Jr. OBL 2.4GHz Catamaran RTR
This boat is RTR and features a one-piece blow-molded ABS hull, a water-cooled outrunner brushless motor and ESC, Cougar PS2 2-channel 2.4GHz radio system, and more. Check out all the details in the press release below:
The Thunder Tiger Desperado Jr. OBL is ready to deliver high-powered catamaran thrills right out of the box! The catamaran hull is a one piece of high-quality ABS and the brushless power system is water-cooled for even greater performance. There’s no building or painting to do – that’s all done at the factory – and the 2.4GHz radio is a quality system that offers precise, worry-free control. Easy and affordable – the perfect description of the Thunder Tiger Desperado Jr. OBL!
- Factory-assembled and pre-painted
- One-piece blow-molded ABS hull
- Magnetic hatch makes for quick and easy access to on-board gear
- Efficient layout features a waterproof box for the receiver
- Rudder flexes on impact to limit damage
- Powered by a pre-installed, water-cooled outrunner brushless motor and ESC
- Includes a Cougar PS2 2-channel 2.4GHz radio with digital mini servo
- Available in two attention-grabbing colors
- Wooden boat stand included
Length: 27.2 in (690 mm)
Beam: 7.3 in (185 mm)
Height: 6.1 in (155 mm)
Weight: 2.7 lb (1210 g)
The Thunder Tiger Desperado boat will be available early June.
TTRB5126 Desperado Jr. 2.4GHz Catamaran RTR (Green) $219.99
TTRE5127 Desperado Jr. 2.4GHz Catamaran RTR (Blue) $219.99
If you like this article, check out this additional article on Thunder Tiger.
The post Thunder Tiger Desperado Jr. OBL 2.4GHz Catamaran RTR appeared first on RC Car Action.