Thunder Tiger 1/5 SB-5 EP Motorcycle RTR
With the Thunder Tiger 1/5 SB-5 EP Motorcycle RTR, you can hit the street within minutes of opening the box — and now you can choose between brushed or brushless power systems! Lots of the performance features found in the race-proven kit version were incorporated into the RTR so expect a big, bold super bike that looks and handles just like the real thing!
- In addition to a Cougar PS3 2.4GHz radio, the SB-5 RTR is available with either brushed with 17T 540 motor and Velosci-RS ESC or brushless with IBL 36/39-540C motor and BLC-40C speed control
- The chassis’ design is inspired by the Pro version to give the bike sharp handling and exceptional cornering capability
- The parallel link front suspension with adjustable rake features two oil-filled shocks that allow for more adjustability
- Big 1/5 scale dimensions allow for plenty of detail in the painted and trimmed Lexan® body with integrated rider figure
- Other performance perks include belt drive and full bearings
- No assembly required
Length: 16.4 in (417 mm)
Height: 10 in (254 mm)
Wheelbase: 11.7 in (298 mm)
Weight: 2.73 lb (1240 g)
Requires: battery and charger
TTRD9058 – SB-5 EP Motorcycle Brushed RTR-Blue – $239.99
TTRD9059 – SB-5 EP Motorcycle Brushed RTR-Green – $239.99
TTRD9060 – SB-5 EP Motorcycle Brushless RTR-Blue – $299.99
TTRD9061 – SB-5 EP Motorcycle Brushless RTR-Green – $299.99
The Thunder Tiger SB-5 EP Motorcycle in brushed and/or brushless versions will be available early July.
The post Thunder Tiger 1/5 SB-5 EP Motorcycle RTR appeared first on RC Car Action.