Tekin RX4 HardBox Brushless Sensored ESC
Tekin’s RX4 Brushless Sensored ESC is designed to power your chassis past any obstacle. With massive power handling capabilities, a waterproof* design and all the customization features you’d expect from a Tekin ESC; the RX4 has you covered no matter the situation. Not only reliable, this ESC has a host of built in features like a High Voltage BEC, Drag Brake, Data Logging and the ability to run either Brushed or Brushless motors. The RX4 defines versatility.
The RX4 Housing is a thick-walled, reinforced Hardbox design able to withstand the elements and rough environments that come with true Offroad adventuring.
Rocks, Dirt, Snow, Sand, Mud, Trail and Track; the RX4 is no-limits RC fun.
*Waterproof in sensorless operation only.
- 1.9 & 2.2 Trail
- 1.9 & 2.2 Rock Race
- *HardBox Waterproof Design
- Ultra-smooth and Precise Throttle and Braking Control
- Compatible with Sensored/Sensorless Brushless and Brushed Motors
- Easily Access Programming, Anywhere, Anytime
- Datalogging Capability
- High Voltage Programmable BEC
- EZ Access HotWire Programming Port
- HotWire PC Interface for Advanced Programming and Updating
- D2: Dual Drive Mode Technology
- On-Board Temperature Indicator
- HDAC: High Density Copper PCB
- Sensor Plug for Precise Commutation with all Motors
- Gold-plated Solder Posts for Easy Wire Replacement
- Self Test Diagnostics and Factory Reset
- Pit Tune Mode
- DGF2: Digital Glitch Filtering V2
- QuickTune Programming
- One-Touch Radio Calibration
* Waterproof in sensorless operation only.
Input Voltage: 2S-4S LiPo / 4-12S NiMH-NiCD
BEC: 6.0v / 7.4v @ 8amps
Motor Limit Brushless Mode: 2S – 4400kV 4-pole | 3S – 3100kV 4-pole | 4S – 2300kV 4-pole
Motor Limit Brushed Mode: No Limit
Max Current: *240amps per phase
Timing Profiles: 7 choices (on board)
Brushed Modes: FWD Only / FWD-REV / FWD-REV Delay
Brushless Modes: FWD Only / FWD-REV / FWD-REV Delay
Dimensions: 1.6 x 2.0 x 1.4″ / 40.6 x 50.8 x 35.5mm
Weight: 2.65oz / 75.5g
*Per Mfg Specs