Team Associated TC4 Club Racer
This TC4 is pre built as a race roller and is perfect for the local club racing scene. Check out all the specs in the press release below:
The TC4 Club Racer is an excellent platform for Spec Class racing, drifting and for racers who want to try on-road racing without breaking the bank.
The TC4 Club Racer’s pre-built chassis includes all of the features you would expect from Team Associated, and is ready to accept most 1:10 scale touring, VTA, and drift car bodies, and 1:10 wheels, tires and electronics.
Build your dream car with the many Factory Team accessories and upgrade parts now available.
- Pre-built “race roller” chassis ready to accept most 1:10 scale touring car electronics, bodies, wheels and tires
- Efficient shaft drive system with blue anodized drive shaft
- Rear ball differential with lightweight composite outdrives
- Front spool to ensure maximum power delivery to all four wheels in low traction conditions
- Lightweight composite CVD drive bones
- Composite VCS fluid filled shocks with adjustable ride height
- 22 precision ball bearings included
- Machined aluminum motor mount with cooling-fins for increased heat dissipation
- Impact-resistant, lightweight front bumper system
- Many Factory Team accessories and upgrades available
NOTE: Body, wheels and tires not included.