Team Associated SC10B: Now With LiPo
Team Associated is now offering the brushless SC10B short-course buggy in even more complete RTR form, with a Reedy LiPo pack right in the box. A 4-amp AC charger is also supplied, which features balance ports for 2S and 3S packs. The included pack and charger only boost price by about $40 over the no-battery SC10B, so that’s a pretty sweet deal. Official Associated PR info after the pics.
For the latest new-gear info daily, hit out Hot News & New Stuff forum!
From Team Associated:
Team Associated’s SC10B Ready-To-Run is a short course pro buggy based on the five-time undefeated R.O.A.R. National Championship-winning SC10 truck chassis.
The incredibly realistic SC10B comes equipped with a factory finished short course pro buggy body, roll cage and driver! A water-resistant Brushless Electronic Speed Control with reverse, powerful Reedy Brushless Motor, enclosed water resistant receiver box, adjustable blue anodized aluminum coil-over shocks and KMC® replica wheels with high traction compound rear tires for more grip complete the package.
The LiPo Combo includes the new Reedy 423-S 35W Compact Balance Charger and WolfPack LiPo 3300mAh 30C 7.4V Battery.
SC10B RTR LiPo Combo Features:
- Reedy 423-S 35W Compact Balance Charger (#616)
- WolfPack LiPo 3300mAh 30C 7.4V Battery (#751)
- Fully assembled 2WD short course pro buggy based on the multi-time National Champion SC10 truck
- Full roll cage with window nets and integral nerf bars
- Water-resistant Brushless Electronic Speed Control with reverse and LiPo low-voltage cutoff
- XP 2.4GHz radio system with metal-gear steering servo
- Powerful Reedy 3300 KV brushless motor
- Water-resistant enclosed receiver box
- Heavy-duty sealed gear differential
- Factory finished body including detailed cockpit and driver with two versions to choose from
- KMC replica wheels with aggressive short-course race tires
- Blue anodized aluminum V2 coil-over shock absorbers
- Molded composite chassis and battery strap that accommodates NiMH or LiPo battery packs
- Realistic front and rear bumpers designed to absorb impacts
Available: June 2015