Team Associated RC10T4.1 Factory Team Kit
New from Team Associated:
7-Time R.O.A.R. National Champion!
Since its release in 2003, the RC10T4 remains undefeated on a national level, having won seven consecutive ROAR National Championships. Driven by this continuing success, our designers in Area 51 spent countless hours refining the T4 to meet the demands of today’s LiPo batteries and brushless motors. The RC10T4.1 Factory Team kit is the product of all this effort.
The T4.1 Factory Team kit comes armed with Factory Team aluminum rear hubs, V2 slipper, Hi-Flow T4 body, and optimized suspension setup to help you quickly master any track!
RC10T4.1 Factory Team Kit Features:
- Factory Team 0.5 degree aluminum rear hubs with oversized outer bearing
- Ball differential with light-weight outdrives
- Factory Team V2 hard-anodized threaded shock bodies with bleed-screw caps
- V2 slipper assembly with high-rate spring for more consistent slipper clutch adjustments
- JConcepts Hi-Flow T4 body
- JConcepts Double-Dees rear tires in green compound and Carvers front tires in blue compound
- CVA joints with pin retainer clips
- Carbon fiber battery strap with blue aluminum thumb screws
- Blue titanium turnbuckles
- Optimized suspension setup for use with LiPo batteries
- Suspension mounts for 4°, 3.5°, 3°, and 2.5° rear toe included
- Complete set of precision ball bearings
- Factory Team blue aluminum hinge pin brace, milled motor plate, servo mounts
- … and much more!
RC10T4.1 Factory Team Kit shown equipped with items NOT included in kit; Reedy battery, pinion gear, LRP ESC, LRP motor, XP servo and XP receiver. Body comes clear. Assembly and painting required. Tires require gluing.
Internal Gear Ratio: 2.6:1
* Actual running weight will vary depending on parts installed.
RC10T4.1 Factory Team Kit
Availability: August 2010
Trevor “Chilly” Duncan
Online News Editor
Radio Control Car Action