Tamiya 1/14 R/C Team Hahn Racing MAN TGS (TT-01 Type-E)
Weighing in at a colossal 5,400kg, the trucks in the European Truck Racing Championship are truly the heavyweights of motorsport. But size isn’t the only thing that’s extreme about these incredible machines. The Team Hahn Racing MAN TGS truck is powered by a huge 1,100hp turbocharged diesel engine. To get that phenomenal power from the engine to the tarmac is no easy task, which is why the truck takes advantage of a Mechanical 16-speed ZF gearbox to get it up to speed. In 2015, driver Joachim Hahn piloted the truck to a creditable 3rd position in the Championship.
The Tamiya radio control replica faithfully captures the giant race truck. The polycarbonate body sits atop the TT-01 E chassis, which is designed for easy assembly and maintenance.
- 1/14 scale R/C model assembly kit.
- The form of the MAN TGS racing variant is captured accurately by a 4-piece durable and lightweight polycarbonate body.
- Included marking stickers recreate the sponsor livery of the #3 Team Hahn Racing truck for the 2016 season.
- Newly designed 70mm diameter radial tires and wheels.
- Compatible with LEDs and separately-sold Tamiya LED Light Unit.
- The TT-01 Type-E chassis features a shaft-driven 4WD system.
- A wide range of option parts is available to tune the TT-01 Type-E chassis.
58632 – MSRP $202.00
The post Tamiya 1/14 R/C Team Hahn Racing MAN TGS (TT-01 Type-E) appeared first on RC Car Action.