Spektrum SR2010 DSMR Micro Race Rx
The SR2010 is the DSMR receiver of choice for racers who demand low latency and lightweight. Built around frequency-agile DSMR technology, the SR2010 features a new, more robust RF solution which distinguishes it as the next evolution in Spektrum Micro Race Receivers.
It will consistently deliver superb range and a lightning-fast 5.5 ms frame rates, even in places where a lot of 2.4GHz systems are in use at once. It’s incredibly small footprint makes it easy to mount on most any chassis. Plus, you get the extra protection of a waterproof Reliakote conformal coating that seals its electronics from the elements and other corrosives like nitro methane or motor spray.
† Requires a DSMR transmitter capable of a 5.5ms frame rate.
‡ For complete details on waterproof standards, please refer to the product instruction manual.
- Improved antenna design optimizes RF signal strength
- Reliakote water-resistant coating provides electronics with protection from water, fuel and motor spray
- Compact, fuelproof case and lightweight design allow for installation in nearly any car or truck
- Equipped with the DSMR frequency-agile surface protocol
- Micro size
- Fastest response rate (5.5ms frame rate)
- Ultra lightweight
- Antenna tube holder built right into the receiver case
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
The SR2000 can become a 3-channel receiver when bound in 11ms or 16.5 ms frame rate. When bound in the 5.5ms frame rate the AUX channel is inactive but will provide power output for transponders or accessories.
Antenna Length: 93mm
Bind Method: Bind Plug
Data Port: No
Height: 0.50 in (13.6mm)
Input Voltage: 3.5-9.6v
Length: 1.00 in (25.5mm)
Model Type: Car/Truck
Weight: 2.0 oz (5.5g)
Width: 0.70 in (17.6mm)
#SPMSR2010 – $79.99