Spektrum DX3E DSM 3-Ch Transmitter Only
New from Spektrum:
The feature packed and easy to use DX3E transmitter only is sold without the receiver and servo. Bind the DX3E to your favorite Losi BND vehicle, or pick the Spektrum receiver that is right for you.
Packed with features and added value, the DX3E is just what consumers have been asking for. It’s tough to beat this easy-to-use system, with its modern Spektrum styling, interference-free driving, and added features such as battery indicator LEDs and steering dual rates plus compatibility with all Bind-N-Drive vehicles.
Always purchase products from a Horizon Hobby, Inc. authorized dealer to ensure authentic high-quality Spektrum product. Horizon Hobby, Inc. disclaims all support and warranty with regards, but not limited to, compatibility and performance of counterfeit products or products claiming compatibility with DSM2 or Spektrum.
- The DX3E transmitter only doesn’t include a receiver or servo so that you can pick the Spektrum receiver that is right for your application, or bind it directly to your BND vehicle.
- 3-channel surface system
- Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM® technology
- One model memory (see the Tech Notes on the Specs tab about how to use the DX3E with multiple models)
- 2-position, 3-position or linear auxiliary setting
- Steering dual rate knob for easy adjustment
- Independent travel adjustment dials for all three channels
- Battery voltage level indicator LEDs
- Compatible with DSM, DSM2and Marine surface receivers
- AA alkaline batteries and a medium-size grip included (other grip sizes sold separately – SPM9006)
- Charge jack port for use with optional rechargeable batteries (SPM9525) and charger (SPM9526)
# of Channels: 3
Modulation: DSM (compatible with DSM2 and the MR3000 receivers too)
Model Memory: 1 (See the Tech Notes for more information about using the DX3E with more than one model)
Transmitter (Tx) Battery Type: AA alkaline (4 included)
The DX3E can be used with multiple models that have the same type of Spektrum receiver without rebinding every time you switch receivers. For example, the DX3E can be used with multiple DSM receivers (such as the SR300, SR3001, SR3300T or SR3500) after it has been bound to them. The DX3E learns the receiver GUID during binding and knows which receiver it is connected to. So when you switch to another receiver of the same type, simply turn on the receiver and transmitter and then double check your servo direction, travel, and trim and you’re ready to go.
If you switch to a different type of Spektrum receiver such as changing from a DSM receiver to a DSM2 receiver (SR3100 or SR3520), or changing from a DSM receiver to a Marine receiver (MR3000), or vice-versa then you will have to re-bind the transmitter to the receiver.
The DX3E is compatible with the Spektrum telemetry system. An SR3300T receiver (SPMSR3300T) or an SR3001 receiver (SPM1205) and telemetry module (SPM1325), plus the hand held unit (SPM1320) and the appropriate sensors are required. Please see the optional accessories for a complete listing of telemetry components.
SPMR3160 – $59.99