Schumacher SuperStox GT12
This new car is a perfect low cost option for 1/12 GT12 circuit and oval racers. Two different kits are available and it is packed with features like a CNC alloy motor mounts for rigidity, reliability and cooling, adjustable front and rear ride height, and is compatible with many bodies and electronics already out on the market. Read the official press release below for more info:
Schumacher SupaStox brings top class engineering to the 1/12th GT12 circuit and 1/12th oval classes of racing. Designed by the world championship winning design team at Schumacher. SupaStox is a high performance racer that uses quality components, but still retains the philosophy of simplicity and low cost. SupaStox is tough enough to cope with the full contact element of Bangers, Hotrods and Saloon Stox, and is also adjustable enough to be perfectly tuned for any circuit or oval tracks. The wait is almost over!!!
2 Kit Options Available;:
- K131 – 4 cell NiMh/1S Lipo Version
- K132 – 6 cell NiMh/2S Saddle Version
(Note: Pictures only show 4 cell NiMh/1S version)
- CNC Alloy Motor Mounts For Rigidity, Reliability And Cooling.
- CNC Alloy Drive Dog Outputs For Precision And Durability.
- Front Suspension With Camber, Castor And Toe-in/out Adjustment.
- Rear Suspension With Adjustable Roll Stiffness And Damping.
- Adjustable Front and Rear Ride Height.
- Tough CNC S1 Composite Chassis And Brackets.
- CNC High Tensile, Stainless Steel Rear Axle.
- High Tensile, Stainless Steel Suspension Pivots.
- High Tensile Steel Hex Screws Used Throughout.
- Kimbrough Servo Saver Included As Standard.
- High Impact Strength Front And Rear Foam Bumpers For Great Chassis Protection.
- Steering Turnbuckles Included As Standard.
- Ball Raced Rear Axle With Rubber Sealed Bearings.
- Simple Bushed Front Wheels, Ready To Accept Optional Ball Races.
- High Quality Easy to Follow Instruction Manual.
- Screw On Spur Gear As Standard.
- Large Range Of Optional 32 and 48dp Spur Gears.
- Quick Release Velcro Battery Retaining System.
- Fully Adjustable Body Mount System. Allowing Vertical and Horizontal Rear Positions.
- Contact Pre-glued And Trued Foam Tyres Included.
- Full Range Of Optional Colour Coded Springs.
- Accepts A Huge Range Of Industry Standard Bodyshells, Motors, Batteries, and Speed Controllers.
K131 – SupaStox – 4 cell/1s/Shorty – £99.99 List
K132 – SupaStox – 6 cell/2s Saddle – £99.99 List
Available end of April.