Schumacher ATOM CC GT12 Racer
The latest innovation from Schumacher for the exciting world of GT12 racing is the new ATOM CC.
Alongside the original SupaStox ATOM, the ATOM CC features a carbon fibre chassis and the ability to adjust the battery mounting position.
The CC is ideal for the driver that likes a more responsive and edgy feel to their car.
- New – Carbon fibre chassis for improved response.
- New – Adjustable battery position for balance tuning, more forward option.
- New – More forward servo position with improved chassis mounting.
- New – Smaller steering ball grippa’s.
- Lightweight Ball Differential with 3 Screw Wheel Fixing and Carbon Axle (Top Spec)
- Separate Springs for Independent Roll and Bump stiffness adjustment
- Balanced Rear Pod assembly
- Contact Wheels with Improved Flex and Handling Characteristics (Top Spec)
- Range of World Championship winning Contact foam available
- Extra Low Motor Position
- Lightweight Low Centre of Gravity CNC Alloy Motor Mounts
Due late February 2017
K173 ATOM CC Pro (Pro Kit shown in all pictures and includes C/F Pro diff, side dampers, left rear wheel clamp and new Atom GT12 wheels Carbon Fibre chassis)
K174 ATOM CC Sport (Sport kit has a fixed rear axle with no diff, no side dampers and old style SupaStox rear wheels Carbon Fibre chassis)
Conversion from the ATOM to the ATOM CC is possible with the following parts;
U7276 C/F Chassis Atom CC
U7277 S1 Side Link Mount Atom CC
U4968 Ball Sockets Low Profile -Eclipse pk4
U7278 Servo Saver Assembly 23T Atom CC
U7279 Servo Saver Assembly 25T Atom CC
See more posts about Schumacher