Schelle Steel C Mount For The Team Associated B5M/B5MFL/B5MCE/T5M/SC5M
The Schelle B5M Steel C Mount is specifically developed to add more rear grip to your buggy or truck without the “pendulum” effect. It is the perfect complement to a 3-Gear transmission equipped B5M Factory Lite, T5M, or SC5M. The Steel C weighs 15g and adds an additional 10g of weight compared to Aluminum C mount.
On the track, the 3-Gear transmission naturally stabilizes the car because of the motor orientation, but it can suffer from a lack of rear grip on-power and through the turns. The added weight of the Schelle Steel C combats this weakness by adding weight directly in between the motor and gearbox, in front of the axle. Use thread lock to secure the mount and it will stay securely on the chassis while racers can replace the plastic inserts to adjust toe-in and anti-squat. This C Mount looks great with an all-black coating, and is a great compliment to the existing Schelle Aluminum “D” Mount.
- Perfect for 3-Gear cars to add rear grip, 15g total weight.
- Precision CNC machined, black oxide coated for the stealthy appearance.
- Adjust toe-in and anti-squat by changing plastic inserts without removing the “C” mount off of the chassis (use blue thread lock)
- Schelle snap case and mini decal included. Save the snap case to hold your spare inserts!
- Compatible with all standard width arm mount systems, will not work with +4mm wide pin systems.
- Fits B5M, B5M Factory Lite, B5M Champions Edition, T5M, SC5M. ASC91385 toe inserts required.
The post Schelle Steel C Mount For The Team Associated B5M/B5MFL/B5MCE/T5M/SC5M appeared first on RC Car Action.