Robitronic Avid V2 1/10 Electric Touring Car Pro Kit
New from New from Robitronic USA:There can be only one winner … The Robitronic AVID V2 is the logical successor of the approved and well-tried competition car AVID. Here at Robitronic, we’re solely determined with victory, presenting the new AVID V2, the top sedan that simply leaves nothing to be desired!
The AVID V2’s completely symmetric chassis layout facilitates careful and precise setup work, while its adjustable flex for both, front and rear end makes it perfectly suitable for any track conditions.
Large ball diffs and oversized wheel bearings keep service intervals low and durability at the max – an absolute must for the hot modified racing class.
Uncompromising lightweight design employing premium quality materials, lowest possible COG and sufficient room to fit the most popular rc-components are the cornerstones of Robitronic’s new AVID V2. In other word: pure racing fun!
- New and fully symmetrical chassis design and drill holes for perfect weight and flex distribution
- Easily customizable chassis flex setup for front and rear end
- Even more reduced chassis weight
- Efficient dual-belt driveline featuring extra flexible and durable drive belts
- Extra large pulleys for minimal friction and maximum power handling capability
- All drive train parts are engineered with a light-weight design in mind reducing rotating masses and increasing acceleration
- Lightweight aluminum ball diff in the rear, including extra large balls for supreme smoothness, durability and power handling
- Spool on the front end
- Hardened universal joints with replaceable drive blades for minimum wear
- Self locking wheel hubs
- Specially designed “anti-wobble” spur gear retainer for the best possible concentricity
- A multitude of setup options for the steering and suspension geometry (camber, toe, caster, roll center, width, wheelbase and many more) cater for the best possible setup under any conditions
- Improved and better centered COG for an unparalleled on-track performance
- Durable hub carriers, CNC-machined from premium grade alloy
- Oversized wheel bearings for even lower friction, tighter clearance and better longevity
- Ultra slim 2.5mm carbon chassis featuring the new AVID V2’s lipo-enabled design
- Generous cutouts for perfect motor cooling
- The symmetrically cut and elongated upper deck now rests even lower
- Ultra lightweight aluminum bulkheads feature an easy access (removing only 4 screws) to the diff and the spool
- Easy access to the spur gear and main shaft
- CNC-machined alloy steering knuckles with a ball raced carbon steering link featuring optimized ackermann geometry
- Ultra tough and newly designed 3mm carbon shock towers
- Two battery retainer options: comfortable alloy brackets or uncompromising glass fiber tape
- Precisely interlocking suspensions blocks made from high grade alloy
- Newly designed anti-roll bars and mounts
- Oversized ball studs and “zero backlash” rod ends
- PTFE coated alloy shocks feature ultra smooth suspension movement and long wear
- The motor mount is separated from the bulkheads
R39101 Robitronic Avid V2 1/10 Electric Touring Car Pro Kit $695.00
Trevor “Chilly” Duncan
Online News Editor
Radio Control Car Action
The post Robitronic Avid V2 1/10 Electric Touring Car Pro Kit appeared first on RC Car Action.