Redcat Racing Everest Gen7 Pro Exploring Rough Off-Road Terrain [VIDEO]
From Redcat Racing:
The Redcat Racing Everest Gen7 Pro, 1/10 Scale RTR Scale Rock Crawler is changing the way people buy RC crawlers. Out of the box, the Gen7 Pro comes standard with features, you’d expect to be optional, for a value that is, until now, unheard of in the scale crawler market. Watch as this detailed off-road shows off it’s power and handling as it blasts over rough terrain and chruns up the rocks!
- Powder coated 3mm steel ladder frame, 4-Link suspension, Threaded aluminum shocks, Functional 1.9 beadlock wheels, CVA front axles, Steel axle skid plates, Metal spool axle carrier, Ball bearings throughout.
- Adjustable wheel base (317mm – 325mm), multiple shock positions, Adjustable approach and departure angle, Tunable suspension.
- Many scale accessories: Full inner roll cage, Inner fenders, Outer fenders, Molded snorkel, Shackle mount bumpers with D-rings and Hitch ball, LED mounts, Folding mirrors, Roof rack, Spare tire, Jack, Fuel cans, Shovel, Axe, Sand ladder.
- 550 brushed motor, Waterproof crawler ESC with 3 selectable brake modes, Hexfly high torque metal gear steering servo, 2.4GHz radio system.
- Assembled & Ready to Run – Includes 7.2V 3000mAh NiMH Battery, & NiMH Charger – Requires 4-AA Batteries for Transmitter
Never miss an issue of RC Car Action!
Subscribe today with a Digital Edition subscription or Print + Digital combo!
The post Redcat Racing Everest Gen7 Pro Exploring Rough Off-Road Terrain [VIDEO] appeared first on RC Car Action.