Pro-Line LockDown X2 1/5 Off-Road Tires
This is a pair of 1:5 Scale LockDown X2 No Foam Tires. Pro-Line has a new race tire option for your 1:5 Scale Short Course Truck: the LockDown, now available in X2 Compound! Just like the 1:8 Buggy Race Tire, the LockDown for the performance hungry 1:5 scale has a more open tread pattern than the Blockade making it perfect for loose conditions. The LockDown also features connected side tread technology that reduces the edginess of your truck to prevent catching a rut and flipping. The inside of the LockDown contains unbelievably detailed webbing that strengthens the tire carcass and prevents excessive tire expansion.
If you want to dominate with your Baja 5SC or Losi 5ive-T then you need a set of Pro-Line LockDowns!
This tire works with HPI 5T Rear Foam (Part # 4818) and Losi 5ive-T Front or Rear Foam (Part # LOSB7241). NOT INCLUDED.
Please note: All tires & wheels are sold in pairs, unless otherwise noted.
- Maximum forward bite combined with Smooth Side Bite
- Reduced Edginess with Connected Side Tread Technology
- Inner Webbing for Added Strength and Reduced Tire Expansion
- Perfect for Loose Conditions
- Made from Pro-Line’s X2 Race Rubber
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- LockDown 1:5 Tires No Foam (2 pcs)
- Baja 5SC
Height: 7.35″ (187mm)
Width: 3.00″ (76mm)
#10117-002 – $45.01