Pro-Line Caliber SC Tires Mounted On ProTrac Renegade Black Wheels
Short course trucks have become class leaders at many tracks around the nation. What’s more is there’s a class for everyone. Stock class requires you to run stock tires while mod classes pretty much allow you to run whatever you want. Well, for those of you that want the most out of your short course truck, the 1:8 superstar Caliber tread design is ready for you to leave stock in the dirt.
The Caliber takes tire technology to the next level by optimizing traction, control, balance, and tire wear with its dual-stage design. The smaller top pin penetrates through loose dirt while delivering unbelievable side and forward bite. The base pin works as a support for the top pin while acting as a dual-stage design once the top pin is worn down. You can rely on the base pin for greater tread life wear and it works well on those tracks that are prone to blue-groove or have a super clean surface.
Combining the Caliber with the Renegade, Pro-Line is changing it up with another bold new option for all the Slash® with ProTrac Suspension Kit and SC10 owners. The Pro-Line Renegade wheels feature a tough 10 spoke design replicating the latest in high performance full size forged racing wheels used by the pros. The detailed beadloc and lug nut hardware also adds to the realism.
SC10 owners use this wheel and tire combo on the front and rear! Just use the 12mm adapter kit #6064-05 on the rear and the #6064-05 with the new front inboard hub 6068-00.
Glued by the Pros here at Pro-Line, the new Caliber Premounts also include closed cell inserts for the all-time best loamy track action!
When you are ready to take your ProTrac Slash® or SC10 to the next level, then check out the Street Fighter Premounts.
“The Caliber SC tire is an aggressive tire used in nearly all conditions, it hooks my truck up and gives me the fast reaction I need to slice and dice my way around traffic in the short course class!” ~ Pro-Line Team Driver, Chad Bradley
- Dual-stage pin design for exceptional tread life
- Small top pin for light to heavy loose dirt
- Base pin extraordinary on hard-packed/blue-groove surfaces
- Square-lug technology throughout the tread design
- Non-directional tread design
- Internal sidewall ribbing for lateral support and increased cornering control
- Made from M2 (Medium) compound
- Lightweight one-piece design
- 2.2″ outer bead and 3.0″ inner bead
- imulated Bead-Loc ring
- Wheel made from high-strength, durable DuPont nylon material
- 10 Spoke design for increased rigidity
- Matches the contour of the SC tire profile
- High density, reusable and waterproof
- Perfectly balanced
- Extremely durable
- Light weight
- Made 100% in the USA
- Caliber SC tires mounted on ProTrac Suspension Kit Renegade Black wheels (2 pcs)
- Includes Closed Cell Inserts Inside (2 pcs)
Height: 4.3″ (109mm)
Width: 1.7″ (43mm
1156-18 – Caliber SC 2.2″/3.0″ M2 (Medium) Tires Mounted on ProTrac Renegade Black Wheels Wheelsfor Slash F/R and SC10 F/R (using 12mm adapter kit and front inboard hub)
The post Pro-Line Caliber SC Tires Mounted On ProTrac Renegade Black Wheels appeared first on RC Car Action.