New Color Options For The LaTrax Teton
The Teton packs big all-weather adventure into a powerful 4-wheel drive off-roader that’s quick and versatile for radio-controlled fun anytime, anywhere. This tough rig checks in at 1/18 scale, yet its purposeful design easily tackles rugged back-road terrain. The steep approach angle lets the grippy tires attack large rocks and tall curbs with aggressive climbing action. Smooth, long-travel oil-filled shocks keep the suspension motion in check over rocky terrain, and smooths out the landings when coming off of big jumps. Strength on the trail is assured with proven shaft drive, metal ring and pinions in the differentials, and smooth, long wearing ball bearings. Roosting dirt and slinging gravel are just part of the fun as the fully proportional electronic speed control and powerful motor deliver punchy acceleration and exciting speed.
Teton is built to go the distance, and is always ready for your next off-road adventure. All-weather electronics rule over the elements for driving fun through streams, mud, and snow. The long range 2.4GHz radio system is always in command. The LaTrax Teton is perfect for any age driver or skill level and comes fully assembled, painted, and Ready-To-Explore with included 6-cell 7.2V NiMH battery pack and wall outlet charger. Everything you need is included in the package. The LaTrax Teton is Powered By Traxxas; protected by world-class Traxxas support, 100% parts availability, and the LaTrax Lifetime Electronics Warranty.
- Go-anywhere 1/18 scale size
- All-weather electronics
- Four-wheel drive for superior off-road versatility and grip
- Powerful motor for aggressive acceleration and exciting speed
- Fully independent suspension for exceptional off-road handling and control
- Smooth, Oil-filled shocks dampen the suspension motion
- All-metal gear differentials
- Simple and efficient shaft drive
- Includes 6-cell 7.2V NiMH battery pack and AC wall charter