Mugen MTX7 1/10 Nitro Touring Car Kit
Mugen Seiki is proud to introduce the MTX7 1/10th Nitro Touring Car. The MTX7 kit has many high-end improvements to suspension, steering and adjustability to create the ultimate 1/10th nitro Touring Car.
Some of the new features include a new bulk, chassis, bulkhead gear shaft, upper front arm, and servo saver. The MTX7 has improved rear traction, is more stable, and has a more adjustable steering setup.
- Improvement in rear traction and stability come from the new design that mount the rear lower arms directly on the rear bulkhead, similar to the MRX6.
- The new LCG rear bulkhead and bulkhead gear shaft (L/R) lower the center of gravity and make the MTX7 more stable at high speeds and when changing direction.
- The new aluminum servo saver gives more precision and direct steering feel.
- The new aluminum front upper arm bracket improves steering response has more adjustability.
- Now you can adjust the height of the upper arm bracket as well as the length of the upper arms. This feature allows you to tune the MTX7 to a wider range of track conditions.
- The front drive shafts and pivot balls have been changed to increase steering angle for tight and low grip track conditions.
- Other new parts and features for Mugen Seiki MTX7 include the chassis, front anti-roll bar, rear differential case, rear shock tower, radio plate, and front upright arms.
Width: Max. 200mm adjustable
Wheel Base: 257.5mm~260.5mm adjustable
Tread (F/R): 173mm/169mm
F. Caster Angle: 6.4°~13.8° adjustable
Gear Ratio: 1st. 7.24:1 / 2nd. 4.69:1
Other necessary equipment:
2ch Radio and 2 servos / Receiver / Connecting Cable (aprx.150mm) / Receiver Battery / 12 Class Rear Exhaust Engine / Muffler / Manifold / Manifold Spring / Tire & Wheel / Air Filter / Engine Starter / Body / Body paint tools / Fuel