Kysoho MINI-Z Buggy VE 2.0 FHSS Inferno Clear Body Chassis Set
The MINI-Z Buggy MB-010VE 2.0 Chassis Set great for a racing platform. The new ESC circuit board delivers vastly improved throttle control, enabling the posture to be controlled in the air for a distinct racing advantage. In addition to the throttle and brake parameter settings possible with the previous model ESC with Setup Cable (No.82082, sold separately) and free software download, this new circuit board features brake frequency and ESC protection settings. With each parameter setting, you can create a MINI-Z Buggy that fits your driving style perfectly. The receiver is compatible with the KT-531P and KT-432PT transmitters; MINI-Z RWD, AWD, FWD and Buggy Readyset users can step into the exciting off-road racing using an on-hand transmitter.
- MINI-Z Buggy MB-010VE 2.0 Chassis Set, equipped with brushless motor.
- New ESC jointly developed with Scorpion Power System enables precision adjustment of each setting.
- New ESC circuit board dramatically improves throttle control.
- Additional settings include brake frequency and ESC protection settings.
- Settings can be changed with Setup Cable (No.82082, sold separately) and free software download.
- Full bearing specifications, just like the current Buggy Series.
- Includes previously optional Under Guard and Ball Stud Wrench (MBW033) for increased chassis rigidity.
- Huge range of optional parts is available for tuning upgrades.
- Comic Racer body can be installed by using No.MB022 Shock Stay / Body Mount Set.
- Comes with Inferno MP9 TKI clear body, tires and wheels.
- Receiver board is compatible with KT-531P/KT-432PT transmitters. Optional gyro (MZW431) can be installed and the gyro effect can be controlled with a volume on the chassis, or from the transmitter when used with a KT-432PT.
- Features the high power and durability of SPEED HOUSE XSPEED 85 (8500KV) brushless motor. Benefit from the extended RPM range and flat torque feel.
- Equipped with optional under guard (MBW033) as standard to deliver improved chassis strength and protection from crashes and jump landings.
- Batteries load under the chassis for a super low center of gravity.
- Equipped with new ESC circuit board that dramatically improves throttle control. Download the free software and connect with the Setup Cable (sold separately) to find the settings that perfectly fit your driving style.
- Factory assembled MB-010VE chassis installed with Speed House XSPEED 85 brushless motor.
- Pinion gears x 3 (11T, 13T, 15T)
- Spur gears x 2 (33T, 35T)
- Wheel wrench
- Pinion gear tool
- Pairing stick
- Spare wheel nuts
Required for Operation:
- KT531P/KT432P transmitter
- Paint for body
- Wheels and tires for buggy
- 4 x AAA alkaline or Ni-MH batteries for chassis
- 4 x AAA alkaline batteries for transmitter
Chassis Technical Data:
Tread (F/R): 89mm/89mm
Weight: 200g approx.
Motor: SPEED HOUSE XSPEED 85 (8500KV)
Never miss an issue of RC Car Action!
Subscribe today with a Digital Edition subscription or Print + Digital combo!
The post Kysoho MINI-Z Buggy VE 2.0 FHSS Inferno Clear Body Chassis Set appeared first on RC Car Action.