Kyosho ReadySet Audi R8 LMS Red GP FW-06 PureTen
User-friendly with mild control response, the FW-06 is the perfect introduction to GP touring cars and the performance of this amazing machine seems to evolve as your driving technique improves. 2-speed automatic transmission combines with the high-power GXR15 engine to make full use of the power band and maximize performance from KYOSHO’s proven shaft-driven 4WD chassis. With the same rear suspension as the World Champion V-ONE RRR with setting options and maintenance-friendly features only available on the latest racing machines, the FW-06 chassis also meets the demands of expert-level drivers. All this performance is packed into a fully-assembled Readyset. Equipped with the 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P transmitter, finding an open frequency is a problem of the past. In addition to the dual-rate function, the KT-231P also features a failsafe function that automatically reduces the throttle if radio signal is interrupted. Simply switch the power on and you can be on the track and clocking race-winning times straight away.
- Loaded with GXR15 engine with slide carburetor fitted with slow idle adjustment and return spring.
- Reliable universal swing shafts included on front.
- Turnbuckle tie-rods used for steering rod and rear upper arms for fully adjustable alignment.
- KYOSHO’s proven center-shaft drive 4WD provides light control response.
- Disk brakes deliver reliable and responsive braking control.
- Unique compact recoil starter without one-way clutch realizes lower resistance and starts the engine with a pull on the starter cord.
- Equipped with a total of 22 ball bearings for highly-efficient, full-bearing specification.
- Fitted with tuned muffler and large air cleaner.
- High-grip rubber tires with inner sponge supports are pre-glued onto wheels.
- Compatible with many FW-05 parts. *Not compatible with some parts.
- Includes plug heater (batteries sold separately) and fuel bottle.
- Fully-assembled chassis complete with pre-set control linkages
- Pre-mounted GXR15 engine with recoil starter
- Special manifold and muffler
- Finished pre-cut body complete with paint and stickers applied
- Syncro KT-231P transmitter
- Fuel bottle and Plug Heater
Required For Operation:
- 8 x AA-size alkaline batteries for R/C system
- 2 x D-size batteries for plug heater
Chassis Technical Data:
Height: 100mm (approx.)
Ground Clearance: 5mm
Tread (F/R): 176mm
Gear Ratio: 7.47 / 5.44:1
Weight: 1,800g (approx.)
Engine: GXR15 with recoil starter
#33205B – $319.99