Kyosho INFERNO MP9 TKI4 Spec A ARR Kit
Assembled by skilled staff and inspected individually by Yuichi Kanai. Delivery starts March.
- SPEC A (ARR) is a semi assembled kit. SPEC A has been factory assembled by RC dedicated experienced staffs and thoroughly checked by the designer Yuuichi Kanai himself to deliver the best buggy quality
- Oil shocks and differential gears assembly are critical areas. Each kit is assembled by highly experienced staffs knowing how each part must come together
- Even small details such as ride height and alignment are strictly measured
- Pre-cut body shell for ready to painting.
- MP9 TKI4 Spec A is exactly same as 33001B MP9 TKI4 kit
Features (same spec as 33001B Inferno MP9 TKI4 KIT):
- Race bread premium geometry and weight distribution. Each parts are precision crafted for perfect fit
- 7075 high grade aluminum chassis(3mm), Shock towers(5mm) and steering knuckles.
- High air flow body. Tested for a long period of time to come up with the best balance and down force. Allows more acceleration and corner speed
- Light weight high flow wing with wickerbill(2 types included) Increase rear traction.
- Lighter is better but wings need to be durable as well. The perfect balanced wing.
- Aluminum rear hubs with adjustable suspension pin height. More adjust-ability to fine tune to various tracks
- High grade servo saver as standard. Allowing linear and precise steering input.
- Rigid wheel design allows more stability. Designed to last
- High quality coating on the shock body for smooth damping
- Wing mount with extra surface for more wing support. Low height wing mount.
- Heavy Duty universal Swing Shafts for front, rear and center. 3.5mm thick bullet proof shafts
- Smart and efficient design for the battery and receiver box. Compatible with KO switch.
- Smart and efficient design for the servo tray allowing precise, effective and linear linkage movement. The servo fixture design allows easy servo maintenance and replacement.
- Aluminum Rear Lower Suspension Holder is included as standard.
- Low profile air cleaner.
- Machined aluminum rear hub carrier. Tested and proven at major races.
Tread: 254mm (F/R)
Gear Ratio: 11.7:1
Weight: approx. 3300g
REQUIRED FOR OPERATION:
- 2ch TX/RX (2 servo)
- Battery for TX & RX
- .21 engine Muffler & manifold
- Engine starting tools
- Super glue
- Paint for body