Jukka Steenari Wins IFMAR 4WD World Champ Title! MAY 2002
Team Losi/Team Orion driver Jukka Steenari was successfully defended his World Championship title with a convincing victory in Pretoria, South Africa, home of the 2002 IFMAR Off-Road World Championships. No word yet on whether Jukka was running the standard Double-X4 chassis or the Triple-XS-style single-belt buggies the team was experimenting withstay tuned for more details.
Unofficial Final Results:
1. Jukka Steenari /FinlandLosi/Team Orion
2. Matt Francis /USALosi/Trinity
3. Greg Hodapp /USALosi/Peak
4. Travis Amezcua /USALosi/Peak
5. Dave Montgomery /USALosi/Team Orion
6. Mark Pavidis /USADurango/Reedy
7. Peter Pinisch /AustriaLosi/Reedy
8. Neil Cragg /Great BritainSchumacher/Reedy
9. Todd Hodge /USALosi/Trinity
10. Craig Drescher /Great BritainSchumacher/Reedy
The post Jukka Steenari Wins IFMAR 4WD World Champ Title! MAY 2002 appeared first on RC Car Action.