Interview: Talking Traction with Sticky Kicks’ Ray Folland [RACE WATCH]
Traction compounds are a mystery to a lot of drivers and intimidating to the new. They can be volatile and dangerous and the fumes can be a scary health hazard. There’s also a performance benefit that can’t be ignored and choosing the right one for racing a daunting task. Recently we got a chance to sit down with Ray Folland, the man behind one of the most successful tire compound manufacturers for off-road racing to shed some light on this chemical…
TO READ THIS FULL ARTICLE, JOIN RC CAR ACTION PREMIUM
RACE WATCH is a special feature of RC CAR ACTION PREMIUM. Join today! When you become a member, you’ll get instant online access to our back-issue archives, the latest RC Car Action Digital Editions, all of our newsstand-only special issues, and much more.
• 8+ years of digital editions of RC Car Action
• Instant Digital Edition access to RC Car Action special issues, available to non-members only on newsstands
• Free access to our magazine app through the iTunes Store – get RC Car Action on your mobile or tablet device
• 5% off ALL Air Age Store purchases every time you shop
• Contests & giveaways only for members
• 30 years of RC Car Action archives
• Exclusive photos and videos
• Unique posts and columns just for Premium members
The post Interview: Talking Traction with Sticky Kicks’ Ray Folland [RACE WATCH] appeared first on RC Car Action.