Interview: Kyosho and Byron’s Factory Driver Cody King Chats [RACE WATCH]
Not many drivers can claim to have won an IFMAR World title, and even less in an ultra-competitive class like nitro 1/8-scale buggy. Cody King is one of those who has earned this coveted Championship and knows a few things about what it takes to succeed in this class and as a factory team driver. He’s usually a soft-spoken, unassuming guy, but a fierce and dedicated competitor with a passionate love for racing. We had a chance to sit down with this unique personality and chat about a few things…
TO READ THIS FULL ARTICLE, JOIN RC CAR ACTION PREMIUM
THROWBACK THURSDAY is a weekly feature of RC CAR ACTION PREMIUM. Join today! When you become a member, you’ll get instant online access to our back-issue archives, the latest RC Car Action Digital Editions, all of our newsstand-only special issues, and much more.
• 8+ years of digital editions of RC Car Action
• Instant Digital Edition access to RC Car Action special issues, available to non-members only on newsstands
• Free access to our magazine app through the iTunes Store – get RC Car Action on your mobile or tablet device
• 5% off ALL Air Age Store purchases every time you shop
• Contests & giveaways only for members
• 30 years of RC Car Action archives
• Exclusive photos and videos
• Unique posts and columns just for Premium members
The post Interview: Kyosho and Byron’s Factory Driver Cody King Chats [RACE WATCH] appeared first on RC Car Action.