HUDY Bearing Oil, Graphite Grease & Diff Grease
HUDY Graphite Grease
HUDY Graphite Grease is a high-performance, advanced-technology semi-fluid lubricant which incorporate both extreme pressure additives and finely dispersed graphite for load carrying. It is intended primarily for the lubrication of rotating parts and loaded gears. In addition to providing outstanding load carrying, it is formulated to have excellent adhesion and resistance to “fling-off” under extreme conditions. The grease reduces wear and increase the parts life.
The HUDY Graphite Grease comes in a handy small tube and is easy to apply.
• Special formulation provides outstanding load-carrying and anti-wear properties
• Superior protection against wear, resulting in reduced gear replacement costs and increased part life
• Efficient operation, good low temperature start-up and reduced energy consumption
• Very good protection against rust and corrosion
• Very good adhesion reduces fling-off and consumption
• Drive shaft couplings, pins, and blades
• Diff gears
Proper care and precautions must be used in the storage and use of HUDY Graphite Grease. Do not get near eyes or ingest, and keep out of the reach of children.
HUDY Diff Grease is a high-performance, model racing car general-purpose silicone based grease, formulated to provide extra protection against wear, corrosion, and water.
HUDY Diff Grease
HUDY Diff Grease is recommended for most types of rotating and moving parts in any RC car. This silicone grease is especially well-suited for use in ball differentials, axial (thrust) bearings, and in any other ball-bearings that require grease. Suggested for use in any heavy-duty application where high pressures or loads are present. This grease provides excellent protection against rust and corrosion while resisting water wash-out, making it particularly suitable for racing in wet conditions. The silicone grease operates within a large temperature spectrum and will work in all extreme conditions up to and over 100°C.
HUDY Diff Grease comes in a handy small tube and is easy to apply.
• Excellent resistance to thermal, oxidative and structural degradation
• Extended grease life and improved bearing protection
• Excellent resistance to water wash-out and spray-off
• Assures proper lubrication and protection in wet environments
• Excellent rust and corrosion resistance
• Very good anti-wear properties
HUDY Diff Greae is recommended for multipurpose use in normal to heavy-duty applications, including the lubrication of ball-bearings, axial bearing (thrust) bearings, diff shims and pins under normal operating conditions. It is particularly recommended for high load parts and areas or where severe vibration is a problem. HUDY Diff Grease is suitable for the lubrication of flexible couplings such as universal or CVD joints. The good water tolerance and rust/corrosion protection make HUDY Diff Grease particularly well suited to wet racing.
Proper care and precautions must be used in the storage and use of HUDY Diff Grease. Do not get near eyes or ingest, and keep out of the reach of children.
HUDY Bearing Oil
High-quality HUDY Bearing Oil is used to lubricate bearings for ultra-smooth operation and long lifespan. Very good for use on dusty tracks and carpet tracks because it helps combat the effects of dust and carpet hair contamination. Super thin to help promote quick penetration and fast & easy coverage. Recommended for use immediately after bearing cleaning (e.g. with spray cleaner).