HPI RTR 2015 Ken Block Ford Fiesta ST RX43 WR8 Flux
Get behind the wheel of Ken Block’s “Intergalactic” 2015 Ford® Fiesta ST RX43! You can count on the Flux Vektor 4000kV brushless motor for instant acceleration and 60+ top speeds, while the Flux Vapor Pro ESC has what it takes to handle today’s most powerful 2S and 3S LiPo batteries.
The 3 mm aluminum chassis is built to last; the double wishbone suspension is fully adjustable; rally-style suspension geometry, custom-designed shock towers and extra-thick sway bars combine with tough bevel gear diffs for precise control.
Rubber Gymkhana Grid Spec tires, replica fifteen52 TurboMac wheels and a 2.4GHz radio system put the finishing touches on this must-have rally racer!
- Goes from a standing start to 60+ mph almost instantly!
- 3 mm aluminum chassis, based on the Bullet monster truck
- Full-time 4WD, rally-style suspension and extra-thick sway bars
- Vektor 4000kV brushless motor
- Waterproof Vapor Pro ESC, steering servo and receiver
- 2.4GHz radio system
- Coil-over oil shocks with adjustable ride height
- Dual bellcrank steering
- Tarmac grid-spec tires and replica fifteen52 Turbomac wheels
Length: 19.1 in (485 mm)
Width: 8.9 in (227 mm)
Height: 6.8 in (172 mm)
Weight: 4.65 lb (2109 g)
Wheelbase: 11.8 in (300 mm)
Requires: 6-cell NiMH or 2S-3S LiPo
battery with Star Plug, charger &
115383 – 1/8 Ken Block 2015 Ford Fiesta WR8 Flux BL 4WD RTR – $479.99
The post HPI RTR 2015 Ken Block Ford Fiesta ST RX43 WR8 Flux appeared first on RC Car Action.