Boca Bearing Ultra Dry Lightning Lube
The latest from Boca Bearing:
Our Ultra Dry Lightning Lube process is available for all metal parts and eliminates the need for using any grease or oil. Bearings, gears, chains and more can now be run completely dry, no more mess!
Ultra Dry Lightning Lube can also be used with any greases, fuels and oils to extend the life even further. Most radial bearing sizes can be processed for $15 each, and insert bearings for $30 each (Cup & Cone type bearings will have to quoted according to size.) For all other components such as chains, gears, valve components, camshafts, crankshafts, cylinder heads and any other engine parts call with specs for a quote. The Ultra Dry Lube process has been accepted and widely used in many industrial applications since the 1960’s.
• Bearings & Gears • Valve Components • Tooling & Dies
• Vacuum Applications • Injection Molding • Medical
• Aerospace • Automotive • Industrial Machinery
Friction; Heat; Wear.
Will Not: Crack; Chip; Peal or Flake.
1) North American Science Associates, Inc.(NAMSA – Class 6)
2) ISO-10993 Medically Approved.
3) Conforms to military Spec. DOD-L-85645A, Type 1