Bittydesign Force Clear Body For The Kyosho TKI 4 [VIDEO]
Front cab design for more steering
The body has been ideated, developed and realized with the usual look that identify our Force buggy line, central part advanced to improve the front downforce and the steering response.
The rear area of the body is characterized by a flap of generous dimensions that significantly increases the downforce ensuring greater traction and an increase of the air flow towards the wing.
A unique and instantly recognizable style developed over the years on the most prestigious race tracks thanks to which we have refined the best details to offer always better and higher performances.
- overall front and rear balance of the model improved
- improved the air fow to engine thanks to the cab design
- side scoop formed for a perfect and free movement of the throttle/brake linkages
- made with high quality and genuine polycarbonate Lexan®
- thickness of material 1mm
- sold clear with protective film outside
- included in the package a few decal sheets and windows mask
The post Bittydesign Force Clear Body For The Kyosho TKI 4 [VIDEO] appeared first on RC Car Action.