Axial’s Latest Crawler Parts–Axle Lock Outs, Heavy Duty Lockers and More
REAR AXLE LOCK-OUT. Competition Level Upgrade.
- Improves ground clearance on the rocks. Prevents hang-ups on the rear axle.
- Plastic lockouts are made of strong composite material, and is very cost effective.
- Aluminum lockouts are made of strong lightweight 6061 aluminum, anodized black with a laser etched logo. They also currently offer class leading ground clearance over any existing product on the market for the AX10.
HEAVY DUTY DIFFERENTIAL LOCKER
- Made from strong sintered metal. Sintered metal provides superior metallurgical characteristics and can be manufacuted with very tight tolerances.
- Adds weight where it is needed in the axle.
- Simple one piece design. Reduces slop in drivetrain by eliminating cross pin.
- Cool design, what else do you want?
SLIPPER CLUTCH. Maximize the Durability of Your Drivetrain.
- Upgrade your current AX10 Scorpion with the slipper clutch set. It helps protect your drivetrain from damage due to aggressive driving on the rocks and higher torque motors.
- Reduces gear wobble. Reduces the risk of stripping out a spur gear.
- Adjustable so you can set the amount of slip that works best for you. Allows for varying types of driving styles.
12mm ALUMINUM HEX HUB. Don’t Spin a Wheel Hub Again!
• Black cast aluminum 12mm hex hub with ridges to reduce slippage
• Held on with set screws. To prevent the hex from coming off to make maintanence easier.
• Includes a complete set of 4 hubs, cross pins, and set screws.
The post Axial’s Latest Crawler Parts–Axle Lock Outs, Heavy Duty Lockers and More appeared first on RC Car Action.