AquaCraft RTR GP-1 Brushless Hydroplane
Just 16.4” long, the GP-1 Ultra was the first AquaCraft mini that was brushless-powered and 3S LiPo-compatible. Now, this compact competitor is also one of the first to feature a Tactic® TTX300 and an updated Star Plug battery connector.
The TTX300 radio system features the proven Tactic SLT 2.4GHz protocol, plus a third channel and a sleek new look. The TR325 3-channel receiver that comes with it features a damage resistant internal antenna, as well as push-button linking and a throttle fail-safe to prevent runaways.
Introduced in 2014, the high-efficiency Star Plug offers a handful of welcome innovations, plus 100% compatibility with the most common polarized battery plug.
Since the GP-1 is factory-assembled and ready-to-run, modelers can start enjoying the benefits of both items as soon as they can charge a pack and get to the nearest pond or lake.
- Performance-engineered, finished 3-point ABS hydro hull
- Tactic TTX300 3-channel 2.4GHz SLT radio with TR325 receiver and mini steering servo
- Factory-installed brushless power system that includes a water-cooled 28-35-2200kV inrunner brushless motor and water-cooled, LiPo-ready 30A brushless ESC
- Wire Drive system with 30 mm prop
- Breakaway wedge rudder for massive turning power and damage protection
Hull length: 16.4 in (416 mm)
Beam: 8.8 in (223 mm)
Weight: 14.4 oz (408 g)
11.1V 1000mAh LiPo battery and (4) “AA” batteries
AQUB1819 – $179.99