New Tire Releases – Subcultures
Subcultures – blue compound – tire only
Part # – 3034-001
Retail price – $22.00
Subcultures – blue compound
Part # – 3034-01
Retail price – $26.00
Subcultures, the new three tier design from JConcepts are the latest in 1/8th buggy tire development. It’s a whole new world down within the tread as the Subcultures are the first 1/8th buggy tire with three tier lug technology. The precisely spaced pyramid shaped tread provides the initial feel and control for hard packed, loose and loamy conditions while the step base give the necessary height for wet and soft conditions. At the very base of the Subcultures is a mesh of tread which provides grip at a time when most tires are left bald.
Available in yellow, blue and orange compound and with and without inserts the Subcultures are a specialty tire that when matched to the appropriate track can provide the performance and all around tire that racers dream of.
The Subcultures are a part of the JConcepts special breed of tire, designed for maximum performance when new or used as the design allows even wear all the way down to the tire body. Subcultures in new condition excel on hard or soft surfaces that are either dry, wet or where mixed conditions are present. Worn Subcultures on the second or third tier of lugs excel on surfaces where a groove has formed with minimal dust buildup.
Subcultures, it’s a whole new world below the surface –
JConcepts team driver Ryan Maifield had this to say about the performance of the Subcultures tires. “Dialing in my 1/8th buggy has never been easier than with JConcepts. The Subcultures tire is my latest weapon when I’m running on a surface that has loose and dry conditions. When it comes to tires, wheels, bodies and accessories JConcepts has you covered.”
- Available in Medium Yellow , Soft Blue and Orange (black groove) compounds
- Compact tire body with crisp tread and separation
- Aggressive 3-tier design
- Available with and without inserts
Compound recommendations –
- Yellow Compound is a medium feel and developed for dry and clean blue or black groove conditions with warm ambient temperatures.
- Blue Compound is a soft feel and developed for dry, blue groove with relatively cool ambient temperatures.
- Orange Compound is a medium / soft feel and developed for dry and clean black groove track conditions with warm / hot ambient temperatures.