Don’t Miss Race 2 Of The Super Cup Series
The Fall Session of the 2011 Super Cup Series rolls on, race 2 September 24th in Coral Springs, FL is quickly approaching. In the Spring Session the largest turnout of racers supported the event taking place at Coral Springs and we certainly expect a similar showing of support for Mike Applegate and the Coral Springs R/C Car Club. This will be the first Super Cup event held at Coral Springs with the lengthened track and new layout. Remember to thank those involved with the Coral Spring Club for the effort involved with this amazing track upgrade. Once again, be sure to have those entries in early via RCSignup so the program can run as smooth as possible on Saturday morning for the quickest starting time possible.
As always, a couple of general rules and guidelines to remember while racing in the Super Cup Series. For complete rules (same as Spring Session) visit the Super Cup website.
· All decisions by the race management crew are final.
· If you have a timing or scoring question please wait until an appropriate time to address it.
· No alcohol or drugs allowed or consumed on the premises.
· Please abide by all house rules in accordance with private or county property management.
· All tracks are typically open on Friday for practice. Please contact the track directly for specific questions regarding the Friday practice schedule.
Coral Springs R/C Club – Coral Springs, FL
Saturday – September 24th
10500 NW 11 Manor
Coral Springs, FL 33065
NewRed Hobbies – Ocala, FL
Saturday – October 27th
To be announced
Registration at the track will be $25 per class. You must pre-register ahead of time through RCSignup to get the $20 1st class price.
First class: $20.00 USD
Second class: $20.00 USD
Third class: $15.00 USD
Fourth class (and beyond): $10.00 USD