Terms & Conditions
King Cobra of Florida – All Terms & Conditions
Your privacy is important to us. It is King Cobra of Florida’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, http://KingCobraofFlorida.com, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
This policy is effective as of 1 September 2018.
Shipping Quote Disclaimer
King Cobra of Florida does not guarantee the accuracy of our live shipping quote tool during checkout. In the event your items will require additional shipping due to their size or weight, we will contact you while processing your order to notify you of the additional shipping cost.
Free Shipping Special
Any free shipping specials apply only to the flat-rate domestic shipping to the USA. Free shipping cannot be used with any other specials or discounts including but not limited to coupons, Sponsorship-related discounts, King Cobra Bucks, or Gift Cards.
We ship nationwide to the USA for only $10. Some exclusions apply like oversized or heavy/freight items.
We ship nationwide via Fedex and USPS.
Shipping Handling Time
Most orders placed before noon will be shipped the same day.
Shipping Financing Orders
Financing orders are delayed by at least 3 business days due to the funding process.
All other orders are shipped the next business day, provided the items are in stock and/or available.
In the event any items on your order is not in stock, it will be placed on back-order and will ship separately once it arrives.
If you wish to request support from someone in our shipping department, please call 888-449-5004.
King Cobra of Florida has a strict no-returns policy on most electronic or mechanical items. Some non-electronic or mechanical items may be eligible for returns, however they would incur a 15% restocking fee.
In order to process a return, here is what we require:
- You must call 888-449-5004 and request authorization for a return. If your item is eligible for return, we will send you a return receipt that authorizes a credit to your account in the amount of the item, MINUS 15% restocking fee.
- You must ship the item to our Returns Department at 8310 Lillian Hwy Pensacola, FL 32505 and include the return receipt we sent you, AND the original purchase receipt or invoice that was emailed to you or included in the box.
- When we receive the returned item, we will process the return and add a credit to your account in the amount of the item, MINUS 15% restocking fee.
King Cobra of Florida does not offer refunds on any items that have already been shipped unless a return has been authorized.
In the event you are authorized to receive a refund from a returned item, all return refunds incur a 15% restocking fee.
In some cases refunds will be authorized without a restocking fee, or for items that are shipped, only in special cases that are warranted and approved by management.
If you wish to request a refund, or a return, please call 888-449-5004.
Website Terms & Conditions
By accessing any website at http://KingCobraofFlorida.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on King Cobra of Florida’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on King Cobra of Florida’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by King Cobra of Florida at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on King Cobra of Florida’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. King Cobra of Florida makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, King Cobra of Florida does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall King Cobra of Florida or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on King Cobra of Florida’s website, even if King Cobra of Florida or a King Cobra of Florida authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on King Cobra of Florida’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. King Cobra of Florida does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. King Cobra of Florida may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However King Cobra of Florida does not make any commitment to update the materials.
King Cobra of Florida has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by King Cobra of Florida of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
King Cobra of Florida may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Florida and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.