Bashers all over the world know what it takes to really blast in extreme conditions.
The KRATON 6S is primed for multi-surface driving action, no matter how hard the elements fight back. Equipped with super-strong steel, lightweight aluminum, and rugged composite materials, when you pilot the KRATON 6S, you are in charge of a really powerful force.
Secure battery mount system holds your batteries in TIGHT.
Two hook-and-loop straps, fitted perpendicular to each other, provide a secure fit for your batteries. The secure fit means batteries can be safely mounted side-by-side, or one on top of the other.
The battery tray incorporates a balance plug stowage area. Battery balance plugs are held in place with a rubber strap, keeping them away from rotating parts.
Wire routing clips fit to the long hook-and-loop strap and keep battery-to-ESC wires away from rotating parts of the model. The front upper brace of the battery adjusts itself to the height of your battery packs.
Soaking-up a wide range of surfaces is made easy with the red anodized adjustable shocks. Factory-set to handle everything from fast speed runs to snow and mud chucking, no matter where you choose to bash, these high-quality units will keep you stable and in-control.
Shock cap protectors fitted to the KRATON 6S BLX prevent shock cap and bodyshell damage during upside-down moments.
A new, bigger, front bumper adds protection to the front end of the truck when the action gets rowdy.
The rear suspension of the KRATON 6S also features red anodized adjustable shocks. Both the front and rear shocks have been refined and include longer springs, 4mm shock shafts and an updated damper tune.
A new rear bumper adds protection to the rear-end of the truck.
The KRATON 6S BLX features an all-new radio box design. ESC and servo wires now pass through a foam seal that slides into the side of the radio box, meaning that these wires stay in place when the lid is removed.
There is a continuous rubber seal between the radio box base and the lid, protecting the receiver from the elements.
The radio box also has increased internal volume, allowing more room to fit aftermarket receivers.
The ADS-15M steering servo benefits from metal gears and is fully waterproof.
To provide fast and consistent steering response, the ADS-15M has 208oz-inch (15kg-cm) of torque at 7.2v.
At 1.6 x 0.8 x 1.5″ (41 x 20 x 38mm) in size, this high-power steering servo is compact and highly capable.
The TTX300 radio system offers fast and consistent control for your ARRMA vehicle. Using 2.4Ghz technology, your ARRMA vehicle is controlled by a wheel and trigger style radio transmitter.
Ideal for new RC users and experienced bashing fans alike. Adjustable steering and throttle trim will allow you to easily tune your control experience to suit your individual needs.
The BLX 2050kV brushless motor provides speed and torque and is perfectly balanced for use with our BLX185 ESC unit.
A beautifully etched black aluminum motor can provides a premium look, whilst a four-pole internal configuration keeps the power supply smooth and consistent.
Gold bullet connectors allow fast and easy wire removal when you need to clean your vehicle.
The aluminum motor can provides increased heat dissipation from the finned body section.
A dual motor shaft flat section provides safe and secure pinion gear fit.
The included BLX185 150A waterproof ESC provides consistent power control and is 6S LiPo ready.
Fitted with reliable XT90 connectors and sporting a built-in cooling fan for reduced heat during intense driving action, the BLX185 ESC has over-voltage protection, and a two-stage LiPo cut off for added cell management.
The fitted 10AWG high-quality wires and 6V BEC unit are combined with a three-mode throttle profile (FWD/REVERSE/BRAKE) to provide the ultimate driving experience.
Recommended battery specification: 5000mAh – 35C minimum – per battery pack
Ready to run out of the box. The KRATON 6S BLX is supplied fully built, with high quality electronics pre-installed.
Just add batteries, a charger and a LiPo charging bag and you are ready to blast.
A high-quality 2.4Ghz radio transmitter and receiver, wheels and high-performance dBoots tires, waterproof ESC and steering servo are all included, as standard. All you will need is a sense of adventure and an appetite for fun.
Please note: Some ARRMA vehicles are not supplied with a battery or wall charger – Check the Tech Spec button on the vehicle’s main kit page for more information.
Designed to be FAST, designed to be TOUGH. ARRMA want you to progress your RC experience by accessing more power, resulting in faster performance.
With an easy-to-access upgrade path, you can increase the inbuilt potential of your ARRMA vehicle as your skills develop; increasing your performance has never been easier. Follow our dedicated Speed Card information to better understand how you can keep getting faster.
Fully waterproof ESC, steering servo and radio receiver box are standard. This means that hitting the roughest terrains, in the most extreme conditions, will be no problem. Rain, mud, snow, dirt and anything else you want to bash your way through.
ARRMA waterproof electronics are ready for action.
ARRMA will support your investment for two years. With our impressive limited warranty helping to keep you running for longer.
Visit our Support page to learn more about this great feature.
- Chassis: 0.12″ (3mm) thick aluminum, black in color
- Drive: Four wheel with CVD driveshafts
- Radio: Tactic TTX300 2.4GHz 2-channel
- Steering Servo: ADS-15M waterproof, 195 oz-in (149 kg-cm) torque @6V, 0.16sec speed @6V, metal gear, 25 tooth spline output
- Motor: BLX4074 2050Kv 4-pole brushless
- ESC: Waterproof BLX185 150A 6S with built-in cooling fan, and male XT90 connector
- Radio Box: New design routes ESC & receiver wires through a rubber seal to avoid pinching when lid is replaced, receiver is attached to a plate that slots into receiver box base, one-piece rubber seal seals out water and dirt
- Shocks: 16mm red anodized aluminum body, oil filled, aluminum top and bottom caps, 0.16″ (4mm) diameter shaft, new high spring perch
- Shock Towers: 0.20″ (5mm) thick aluminum, black in color
- Suspension: Pivot ball with anti-roll bar
- Differentials: Three metal gear
- Roll Cage: Composite internal
- Body: Trimmed and painted polycarbonate, nylon rear wing
- Motor Mount: Aluminum
- Battery Tray: From the Outcast 6S, with front to back battery strap, wire routing clips, balance plug stowage, higher sides for better fit, and front upper cap that adjusts to battery height when battery strap is tightened
- Tires: dBoots Minokawa, width: 3.3″ (85mm), diameter: 6.2″ (157mm)
- Wheels: Five split spoke, black in color 17mm hex, diameter: 3.8″ (97mm), width 2.6″ (66mm)
- Camber: Adjustable front and rear, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
- Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
Needed to Complete
- AA Batteries: Four for transmitter
- Two 2-3S 5000mAh 35C minimum LiPo with XT90 connector, Onyx 11.1V 5000mAh 35C batteries recommended, or one 4-6S LiPo battery
- Suitable Charger
- LiPo charging sack, building and track equipment
What’s in the box?
- (1) RTR Kraton 6S BLX Speed Truck with Painted Body, 2.4GHz Radio, Waterproof Steering Servo and Receiver Box, BLX185 ESC, 2050Kv Brushless Motor, 12T Pinion Gear, (2) XT90 Battery Connectors and Bridging Wire for single pack use
- (1) User Manual
- Length: 23.39 in (594mm)
- Front and Rear Width: 18.11 in (460mm)
- Height: 7.68 in (195mm)
- Wheelbase: 14.84 (377mm)
- Ride Height: 1.85″ (47mm)
- Weight: 9.15lb (4.5kg)
- Maximum Battery Tray Dimensions: 6.22 x 2.76 x 1.89″ (158 x 70 x 49mm)
- Length: 18.6″ (472mm)
- Width: 8″ (203mm) behind front wheels, narrowest point
- Width: 10.03″ (255mm) at rear wheels, widest point
- Height: 6.25″ (159mm)