RC Track Pensacola
The RC Track (and shop) in Pensacola is open 7 days a week. Please check in at the front office upon arrival.
8310 Lillian Hwy Pensacola, FL 32506
RC Track & Shop Hours
- Monday-Friday 8am to 7pm
- Saturday 9am to 5pm
- Sunday 9am to 2pm
Frequently Asked Questions
We are open 7 days a week! M-F 8am to 7pm, Saturday 9am to 5pm, Sunday 9am to 2pm
Day passes are $10 for all-day access, excluding race or special event days. Give us a call for race/event info.
Free electricity, free wifi, and free track-side parking is available!
Reserve our track for your school or church group, family, friends, or the whole office and have a blast!
RC Rentals include the car, battery and track access for one low price. Indoor and Outdoor track rentals available.
We stock a ton of parts for popular RC models like Traxxas, Tekno, Losi, Team Associated, and more.
RC Repairs & Tuning
Need an expert diagnosis or repair or want an old RC tuned up? We can quickly get you up and running again!
Rules of the RC Track
- Office Check-In – All customers or visitors must check-in at the office before accessing the track or parking/pit areas.
- Parking Lot Speed Limit – When driving in the parking lot, please be safe and courteous to all visitors by staying below a maximum of 5 miles per hour.
- Parking – parking must be done in an orderly fashion according to map/signs. INSIDE the gate parking is reserved for DRIVERS ONLY, and all others must park outside the gate.
- Wristbands – all track visitors must be wearing a wristband in order to access the track.
- Driver Stand – all drivers must be wearing a DRIVER wristband to access the driver stand. No drinks or food allowed on driver stand.
- Kids Behavior – no running, no horseplay. Kids are welcome however they must behave in an orderly fashion at all times.
- Spectators – spectators may NOT drive an R/C vehicle on the track, even one they own, unless they have purchased a DRIVER’s wristband.
- Drivers – only 10 drivers maximum are allowed to be on the driver stand. Once your race is up, you are expected to clear the driver stand to make room for others. During open track times/days, all drivers are expected to act in a courteous and professional manner. This includes rotating and taking turns using the driver stand so everyone has equal use.
- Trash or Litter – garbage bins are located at various places around the track (see map.) These are provided as a courtesy, so please use them and DO NOT LITTER.
- This includes, but is not limited to, the following rules:
- By visiting our facility, you agree to observe and obey all posted rules and warnings, and further agree to follow any oral instructions or rules given by King Cobra of Florida or the employees, representatives or agents of King Cobra of Florida, Inc.
*DISCLAIMERS: ANYONE ENTERING OUR ESTABLISHMENT DOES SO AT THEIR OWN RISK! All minors under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a guardian. Debit/Credit Card & ID required for rental. Unless insurance is purchased, you are responsible for any parts replacement damaged upon rental return, however service & labor is no charge. Spectators are not permitted to operate R/C cars. Monthly pass prices do not cover cost of race and entree fees for race days or special event days.