Avid Shock Standoffs For The Team Associated B6 / B6D
From Avid RC:
The Avid B6 Shock Standoffs are a direct replacement for the kit standoffs, including 2 front (short), 2 rear (long) standoffs, and 4 Delrin pivot bushings. They are made of black anodized 7075 Aluminum with a 7mm nut as the base to easily install and a long fully threaded stem to help prevent bent shock mount screws while throwing down your Ryan laps. The Delrin pivot bushings are designed to rest against the smooth standoff instead of the screw which extends the life of them however they can be replaced to help maintain a tight fit in your shock cap when needed. And don’t forget the added visual appeal of the machined silver rings around the base to blind your competition with.
- Avid B6 Shock Standoffs are a direct upgrade for the #91720 and #91553 Associated parts.
- 7075 Aluminum, black anodized with shiny silver highlights on 7mm nut base:
- Fully threaded part which helps to prevent mount screws from bending so easily.
- Delrin bushings slip over the standoff instead of resting on threads which helps lengthen their longevity.
- Standoffs have 7.0mm hex design for tightening.
- Each package includes 2 front (short), 2 rear (long) standoffs, and 4 Delrin pivot bushings.
- Fits B6 and B6D.
AV1070- B6 / B6D Shock Standoffs | Set B6/D – $16.00
AV1070-B – B6 / B6D Shock Standoff Bushings | 4pcs B6/D – $5.00
The post Avid Shock Standoffs For The Team Associated B6 / B6D appeared first on RC Car Action.